At incodia, we understand the need for fast, efficient services. Our clients rely on us for sending welcome packs, replacement card packs and regular communications to their members quickly and securely.
We can support your loyalty or membership programme through the provision of personalised cards, RFID cards, key fobs, carrier production or direct mail and fulfilment to your stores or customers whether daily, weekly, monthly or one-time.
We can fulfil anything from a simple letter with a card attached, to a one-piece mailer with a tailored coupon or complex selective inserts with our innovative, intelligent in-house machining.
- Various substrates including our trade marked earth cards range. Plastic or Teslin fobs in various formats including single, dual or custom and combo card and fobs. RFID cards.
- Personalisation, including barcode, magnetic strip and contactless
- Multiple carrier formats and fully automated processes including complex intelligent match and attach.
- Creative design team to help develop your scheme, re-brand or launch
- Secure handling of data with state-of-the-art equipment to ensure the right card is mailed to the right recipient.
- Multiple inspection points to provide outstanding quality control.
- On-site programming department to handle all your data needs.
- ISO 27001 accredited
We work with great brands
We have worked with the team for over 10 years where they have played a key part in the strategic development of our gift card range. We engage with them for everything from their in-house design, through to manufacturing and fulfilment. The quality of their products is outstanding and we can always rely on them to bring us new and innovative ideas. The consumer focus groups they hold each year is especially useful in helping us to make informed decisions surrounding future activity and played a part in our decision to trial a material from the Earth Cards range.
Kelly Jones, Boots – Buying Manager, Gift Cards and Vouchers
We’ve worked closely with incodia for over ten years and highly recommend them. We have quite sophisticated and specific requirements of our card print partners which incodia have always shown a very positive and proactive attitude towards, and we continue to evolve our partnership in a collaborative way to the benefit of our end customers.
Eoin Whyte, Savvy – Sales Director
incodia has become the preferred gift card vendor for our retail prepaid clients. We work with incodia on core gift card production, card and carrier design. incodia is a thoughtful market leader, has a talented team and has been a strong and highly reliable business partner for PPS for many years’.
Ray Brash – Chairman and CEO Prepay Solutions
Tesco Clubcard is one of the most uniquely helpful things we do and it’s our way of saying thank you to our customers for shopping with us. We’ve listened to customers and we’re delighted to have made Clubcard even simpler and easier to use by working in partnership with incodia to introduce a brand-new contactless card.
Simon Pepperdine – Tesco Clubcard Project Manager